the150 Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") believes that it is the most important to comply with the laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and to ensure proper collection, use and management within the company in conducting business including the operation of this service, in order for users to use this service safely,Our company defines the following personal information protection policy (hereinafter referred to as "this personal information protection policy") regarding how to use and manage personal information.
About personal information
Purpose of use of personal information
We use personal information and order information (including information about your order history) collected from customers for the purposes specified in the following items, in addition to the purpose of providing this service.We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than the provision of this service or the purposes specified below.
(1) When introducing our products and services to customers
(2) When we perform order procedures, confirmation of order details, or change procedures on our behalf
(3) When responding to customer inquiries
(4) When requesting customers to provide their opinions and impressions regarding our services
(5) When we use the purpose for which we have individually contacted the customer and obtained their individual consent
(6) When creating statistical data classified by customer attributes (age, address, etc.)
(7) In the case of providing and displaying information transmission and services that match the tastes of each customer
About safety management of personal information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we shall manage access to personal information, limit the means of taking out personal information, unauthorized access, and reason for leakage, loss, destruction, falsification, etc. and take safety measures.Should an accident related to personal information such as a leak occur, we will promptly take appropriate measures including recurrence prevention measures.We have assigned a person in charge of personal information management to the department responsible for managing personal information to properly manage personal information and to guide and promote our efforts regarding the protection of personal nformation.
Based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws,We confirm that the user himself/herself has the right to request disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, deletion, suspension of provision to a third party, and notification of the purpose of use regarding his/her personal information.In the event of these requests, we will respond more promptly in accordance with our rules for handling personal information.
About depositing personal information
Our company may deposit the business to the extent necessary to achieve the stated purpose of use. In that case, we will appropriately manage and supervise the subcontractor.(The outsourcing company is a shipping company, a printing company for sending out direct mails, a collection contracting company when the product price has not been paid.Credit card authorization business is outsourced to a substitute company (Shopify Japan Co., Ltd.), and we do not store credit card information.
We will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties such as other businesses or individuals without the permission of the individual. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
(1) When the person consents to the provision of information
(2) When disclosure is requested by a public institution such as a government office based on laws and regulations
(3) When personal information is disclosed to business partners related to the operation of this site. However, the information disclosed in this case is limited to the necessary range, and the disclosure destination is obliged to manage the personal information by contract.
If you request disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, erasure of personal information, or suspension of provision to third parties, we will promptly respond.